Our Leadership Team
Ken Wacker – Executive Vice President, Enterprise Business Solutions, Transportation Insight
- More than 30 years of experience serving as a senior business executive, accomplished general manager and client services advocate.
- Driven, dynamic leader with a unique perspective to understand how real-world solutions and outsourced business services can drive enterprise growth.
- Delivers high-impact, actionable service solutions that help clients transform their business operations from good to great and improve return on working capital and operating leverage.
- Highly skilled at fostering trusted people relationships.
- Expertise in logistics, operations and business information management, and passion for always helping clients find a better way.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing Management from Virginia Tech.
Gene Smith – General Manager and Director of Operations
- 30 years as a purchasing professional.
- Leadership experience in operations, spend analysis, benchmarking, implementation and supplier management.
- Specific expertise in commodity price trends, RFP development and contract management.
- Point person negotiating multi-million dollar contracts with national suppliers.
- Specialties: packaging, indirect and maintenance repair and operating (MRO) supplies.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Clemson University in Finance.
Eric Pritchard – Client Solutions and Services Manager
- 20 years of experience in sales and account management.
- Proven ability to understands client’s needs.
- Responsible for all business development.
- Held leadership positions in the textile and energy industries.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from North Carolina State University.