Our Leadership Team
Rod Poole – President of United Sourcing Alliance
- 25 years of sourcing, operational and business development experience.
- Responsible for all business development, overall strategic planning and is a member of the firm’s supplier development team.
- Held purchasing, business development and executive management positions with Alice Manufacturing Company, Cone Mills and Hanes Industries.
- Michelin training in LEAN, cost effective manufacturing. Focuses on quickly identifying opportunities for improvement and driving change.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and served as an officer in the United States Army.
Gene Smith – Director of Operations
- 30 years as a purchasing professional.
- Leadership experience in operations, spend analysis, benchmarking, implementation and supplier management.
- Specific expertise in commodity price trends, RFP development and contract management.
- Point person negotiating multi-million dollar contracts with national suppliers.
- Specialties: packaging, indirect and maintenance repair and operating (MRO) supplies.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Clemson University in Finance.
Eric Pritchard – Client Solutions and Services Manager
- 20 years of experience in sales and account management.
- Proven ability to understands client’s needs.
- Responsible for all business development.
- Held leadership positions in the textile and energy industries.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from North Carolina State University.